Details on how to upload content to SHARE
If you want a web page or simply to add some information onto an existing SHARE page you’ll need to do the following:
1. Make sure anything you write is in the following format
- All your typing needs to be times new roman 12 point
- Headings as above but make them bold – that way we’ll know the difference. We’ll do any colour changes as well so don’t worry about that either.
- Any pictures that you want to add need to be no larger that 5 cm by 5 cm, must be in JPEG format and if the size is larger than that’s ok but it can’t be any bigger than 60k.
- Send pictures separately to any wording that you have
You can email your information in a .rtf attachment or write it up in the email itself
when done, send to community (at) share.asn.au – use the @ sign where (at) is